After your device recognized by Odin tool and then select the extracted .tar.md5 firmware file from the check box like below. Charge your phone to download the firmware file at least 30% before you proceed with the flashing instructions below. Read and follow all the steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices. Now you have to boot your device into the download mode. (To do this press and hold volume down key ,home key and power key when phone vibrates release the power key but keep press and hold other two keys.) Read More All about Odin Tool. Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015F Android 11 Stock ROM (Flash File). This firmware for the region with CSC code is XEV ( A015FXXU4BUG4 – A015FOLM4BUG3 ).
That is all you need to do to install Evolution X on your OnePlus 7. Instructions and software for flashing any firmware downloaded from here are included in the firmware download page. So in case, you are searching for the best custom ROM for your POCO F1, or you want to have an early Android 11 experience, pick any one ROM from the above list, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Since it already comes with Android 11, You don’t need to update your mobile manually.
- The MIUI 8 supports features such as Dual Apps, Scrolling screenshot, second space, new gallery features, quick ball, calculator, Caller id, messaging features, and much more.
- We already covered Exclusive One UI 2.0 features that are only available in Samsung Devices.
- In addition, rooting your phone will increase your phone’s performance.
- Thankfully, a senior member from the XDA community has recently developed the Android 11 Google Apps for the GSI (Generic System Image), LineageOS 18, MIUI 12, and AOSP 11.
Now, you can manually install the latest software update on your Mi A3 through the following ways/methods. Below you will find the links to download all software updates for the Xiaomi Mi A3 released till now, for both the Global and European (EEA) variants. Xiaomi Mi A3 is part of Google’s Android One program, which assures consistent support for software updates. The phone was released with Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box, upgraded to Android 10 and was updated to Android 11 in 2021.
In the next step select the extracted firmware files (done in step-3) corresponding to each buttons in the odin app. For example click on button “CP” and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “CP“.
But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader. After opening, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. The whole process itself is huge and would easily take another article to cover. Also, there are different ways of installing Custom ROMs on different devices. We’d suggest visiting XDA-Forums, searching for your device, and following the instructions.